- Dry season for pasta salad
- Seasoning for popcorn
- Tomato sauce all-in-one spice
- 50/50 blend of mayonaise and sour cream to for veggie dip or thin this combination with a little milk for a creamy Italian dressing
This recipe is the perfect size for 3 dressing servings in a cute little 4 ounce Mason Jar.
Prep time 5 minutes. Ready in 5 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- pinch of red pepper flakes for a little zing
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic salt, onion powder, sugar, oregano, pepper, thyme, basil, parsley, celery salt. Store in a tightly sealed container.
- To prepare dressing, whisk together 1/4 white vinegar, 2/3 cup canola oil, 2 tablespoons water and 2 tablespoons of the dry mix.